September 12, 2012
Quotes from Ronn Torossian’s PR Book For Immediate Release
Ronn Torossian’s Book For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations reveals how public relations can do just that-while also defining brands; helping companies and individuals court the press or avoid it; growing business without alienating loyal customers; resolving crises quickly; and improving first page results on the most powerful search engine in the world.
- “In the long run it is the daily actions of a brand that determines its overall image.”
- “If you are the boss you often have to be the face of the crisis and the source of the apology.”
- “If the people you’re addressing like you, your problems will be less severe in the long run.”
- “Speak passionately and honestly, and don’t pretend to be on a higher level than your audience.”
- “The right kind of charity, timed well, can help restore a tarnished image.”
- “Optimism breeds optimism and that in turn breeds success and happiness”
- “When charity fits with a brand and comes from the heart of a company, it works.”
- “PR has been and will always be about building relationships”
- “Understand the value of communicating properly, particularly in press releases because they will often be used in verbatum”
- “Under-promise and over-deliver: consistently exceeding expectations builds loyalty and great word-of-mouth PR.”
For more information on Ronn Torossian or 5WPR please visit www.5wpr.com.